Saturday, April 30, 2005

Why I am here

My profile, if I can get it right, indicates that I am no theologian. Not professionally at least. I take it that everyone in the world is a theologian in the sense that they have to confront ideas about God eventually. I'm writing this because while I'm not a theologian, I am an English instructor and a writer -- an intellectual worker. I want my reflections about God to have something of the formality that comes from putting words to paper or (in this case) putting words on a screen. The writing causes me to think a little more deeply. The first few weeks worth of posts may be rough since the semester is still going on and I've never used blogger before and I'm not technically inclined. I hope it is interesting for you to see as I struggle with Bible texts and other works of a theological nature. More later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home